Ever wondered how do the celebs maintain their young looks by defying the natural process of ageing? Well, they do a lot of things to keep their skin look younger. That includes a lot of surgical and invasive methods which are not only expensive, but causes a lot of pain as well. As a common individual, if you are wondering how to look younger, you need to read on.
You need to be careful about one thing. If you want to look younger you would have take care of your overall appearance and not just the facial skin. It would really look odd if the age of the face does not match the appearance of the rest of the body. In this article you will find simple home remedies that will give you the mantra of looking 10 years younger.
Facial care tips to look young
When it comes to look younger, obviously the face deserves special care and attention. You will have to ensure that you use quality products for your face care. Products that do not have much oil in them and are natural are more preferred than the chemical products for facial care.
- Get into the habit of cleansing your skin daily. Use a gentle face cleanser as the harsh ones will tend to dry p your face and make it look aged.
- Moisturize the face properly after cleansing it. There are many facial moisturizers and creams available in the market that contains anti-aging properties. You may use any of the reputed ones.
- Do not let the skin get tanned by the sun. Applying sunscreen lotions has to be done diligently while you go out. Do not restrict the application only to the face. Apply the sunscreens on any part of the body that would remain exposed to the rays of the sun.
- Use exfoliating creams that will help in making the skin feel softer and look younger.
- Wear the right makeup. If all the above steps are being applied over a period of time, the quality of your skin would anyways be much better and that would hide the aging symptoms naturally. You can apply subtle makeup to get rid of the remaining aging symptoms. Do not overdo the makeup as that would reveal more of the age symptoms than concealing them.
Other tips to look 10 years younger
It is a known fact that stress leaves its mark on the face and body. If you want to look 10 years younger, you will have to fight out your stress. You can think of attending stress management classes that help you learn about various methods to reduce stress and anxiety.
Ensure that you exercise daily so that your body is in the right shape. A bloated and fat appearance is certainly not going to help if you want to look 10 years younger. Wear fashionable clothes which are bright in color. Try to quit smoking and drinking too much alcohol as that will leave its mark on the skin of your body, screaming out your real age. Above all, if you want to look young, you will have to feel young.